I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for CaringBridge. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
A few weeks ago I shared about CaringBridge, a company that was launched in 1997 to help people create a website to connect with family and friends during a time of need.
One little girl, Julia, was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia, which she fought for about three years. Her family relied on the support that came through following her story on CaringBridge. WHen I read this, I was instantly drawn to the story, because my cousin’s daughter just beat her second round with that same kind of cancer. Although they didn’t use this website, and they had a lot of community support, I can only imagine how nice this would be for them to have to keep everyone updated. I’m sure it’s even better for people who don’t have as much community support.
CaringBridge relies on the donations of people to keep the site going. Nearly 95% of donations to the site are done by past and present CaringBridge users. In this season of giving, why not consider making a tax-deductible donation to CaringBridge to help family’s like Joy’s continue getting the support they need. Find out more information here.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com