We served it with a typical fare — rolls and mashed potatoes — and combined with the carrots, it was a pretty yummy and balanced meal.
Sweet and Spicy Pot Roast
- serves 4-6
- 3-4 pound roast
- 1 container Private Selection Peppery Sweet Corn Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Dr. Pepper
- 10-15 mini carrots
- Italian Seasoning to taste
- Red Pepper flakes to taste
- Thaw roast either overnight in the fridge, or in a bowl of warm water.
- Place roast in slow cooker. Pour entire container of salsa, 1 1/2 cups of Dr. Pepper, and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of roast. Arrange carrots around roast.
- On high, cook for 4-6 hours, and on low, 6-8. Check after 4 (or 6, if cooking on low) to see if it's done, and then every 30 minutes, to prevent the roast from being overcooked
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com