Breakfast is one of my favorite parts of the day – though sometimes, making breakfast is the last thing I want to do! Fortunately, this crescent roll sausage breakfast ring is super easy, filling, and delicious! (recipe at bottom)
Well, regardless of if you believe in “brinner” or not, I think you’ll love sausage crescent roll breakfast ring. My mom often makes taco or pizza rings, so when I saw this recipe for a breakfast ring, I knew I had to invent my own. You can use any pan to make it, but I highly recommend using a pizza stone(you’ll want it for our AMAZING homemade pizza dough recipe, too!)
It was kind of a disaster at first. I ended up laying out the crescent rolls wrong, and then piled on the toppings before I realized it. And before I knew it, everything turned into a big mess! Forrest, being the wonderful husband he is, ran to the store to buy me some new crescent rolls. And it all turned out just fine. But for future reference, don’t put the filling in until you know for sure that the rolls are put out the right way!
And you want to know why I know this was good? Because Forrest told me it was without me having to ask him! He likes most everything I cook, but I know I did an especially good job when that happens.
This dish can be changed to fit anyone’s taste. If you don’t like sausage, substitute it with bacon or ground turkey. Throw in whatever spices you want. Use any type of cheese you want (or omit it entirely, like we did for part of it.) And serve it with salsa. That’s a must. This recipe makes two breakfast rings, so if you only want one, be sure to half it!
NEVER Miss Another Recipe!
Sign up for our food and recipe newsletter today
- Free eRecipeBook upon signup
- Free Meal Planning Bundle
- Easy and Family Friendly Recipes EVERYONE Will Love!
- 1 can crescent dinners rolls
- 1/2 lb breakfast sausage
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Monterrey jack cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook sausage until completely done, drain and set aside.
- Add eggs to pan and scramble.
- Add ranch dressing and salsa.
- Add sausage.
- On a pizza stone (or a greased cookie sheet) lay out the crescent rolls in a circle, with the pointed part pointing out.
- Spoon filling into the center of each roll.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of cheese on top of filling.
- Once all rolls have filling, close each roll by bringing the pointed edge over the filling and closing at the other edge.
- Once all the rolls are closed, they should resembled a ring.
- Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Put in oven and cook for 10-15 min, or until the rolls are starting to brown slightly. Serve with salsa.
Check out some of our other popular breakfast recipes:
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).