A sweet, easy and delicious raspberry marinade and glaze that’s perfect for steak, chicken, or pork!
You may be looking for this recipe if you came from this post. Thanks for clicking over!
This simple raspberry marinade is perfect for marinading chicken, pork, or steak in, and the leftover marinade is perfect to use as a glaze for the finishing touch! We love grilling meat (one of these days we’ll have a grill of our own!), especially when we use a tasty marinade like this.
Raspberry Marinade and Glaze
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix together all the ingredients until liquidy.
- Marinade meat of choice for about 3-4 hours. This marinade will be enough for about 8 chicken breasts (or equivalent of steak & pork chops)
- If you want to use it as a glaze as well, use 1/2 marinade on 4-5 pieces of meat, and use remaining on the meat while grilling.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com