- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice M&MS, or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. In another bowl, mix together melted butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add flour mixture and stir batter until it's moistened throughout.
- Divide batter into two separate bowls. In one bowl, mix in cocoa powder and pumpkin spice M&MS. In the other bowl stir in pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a greased 8x8 pan, spread the chocolate batter, and then put the pumpkin batter on top of that. Using a knife, drag it throughout the dough, marbeling and mixing the two batters together. Smooth top with a rubber spatula.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean. Let cool in pan and cut into squares.
inspired by http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin-brownies/