The other day, I was looking through some of the blogs I follow on BlogLovin’, and I discovered a recipe for the most delectable looking dessert. It was made with macademia nuts, cutie clementines, and lemon — some of my favorite things. Forrest had a mission reunion* on Saturday, and we were asked to bring some kind of dessert. Since I love making food for events like this, I knew I wanted to make something special. And when I saw that recipe, I knew what I was bringing.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any cutie clementines at the store, and I also didn’t have a tart dish with a removable bottom. So I decided to try my luck and improvise. And, although it may not have turned out gorgeous, it turned out delicious. This might be one of my go-to desserts from now on:
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com