Sunday dinner is my favorite. During the week, I don’t always put the most thought into dinner — it gets done, and it usually tastes just fine, but I always feel so rushed while making it.
- Place defrosted pork chops in a single layer on the bottom of a crock pot. Pour cream of mushroom soups, 1 can of water, seasoning packet, and Italian seasoning on top. Cook on low 4-6 hours, depending on thickness of pork chops. After meat is thoroughly cooked, if sauce is not thick enough, add a tablespoon of flour. If it's too thick, add small amounts of water to thin it.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com