A few weeks ago, I was able to throw my sister-in-law a bridal shower. I spent weeks planning all the little details, as I really wanted to make her feel special! Her wedding colors are peach and champagne, so I thought it would be fun to make some of the food “peach” themed. I’ll share a little more about the shower in a future post, but I wanted to share this yummy peach lemonade recipe that was definitely the highlight of the evening.
I had never had peach lemonade, and when I mentioned the idea to Forrest, he thought it was a little strange. However, I thought it would taste delicious, so I ignored his initial hesitation and just went with it. I was glad that I did, because several people told me a couple times throughout the night how much they loved it!
There were a few peach lemonade recipes that I saw on Pinterest, but I didn’t like any of them. Most of the required some kind of frozen concentrate, and while I’m not opposed to that, I really wanted this to be fresh ingredients. So I just went to the store, picked up some peaches and lemons and went to work. This peach lemonade only has the peaches, lemons, sugar, and water, and can be made super quickly!
It took a little bit of trial and error to make it so it wasn’t too sweet, but in the end, it turned out great. After it was refrigerated for awhile, it actually turned a much darker color (it kind of looked like sweet tea — something I clarified at the party that it was not!)
This easy peach lemonade is perfect for summer BBQs, bridal or baby showers, or just to keep in the fridge. We ran out pretty quickly at the bridal shower, and I wish I had made a little bit more! This recipe makes about nine cups.
Easy Peach Lemonade
- 5 peaches
- 4 lemons
- 1-2 cups white sugar
- About 5 cups of water
- Peel and cut peaches.
- Place peaches and the juice of all the lemons into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in water and 1 cup of sugar. Blend.
- Taste the lemonade, and add more sugar or water if needed.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com