Disclosure: I was given a Bosch Mixer to test for 30 days, and there are affiliate links in this post. However, all opinions are my own.
It’s not a secret that I absolutely love Speculoos Cookie Butter (remember this delicious popcorn recipe?) So I’ve been trying to come up with new recipes that I can incorporate it. The other day, we had some bananas that were getting old, so I thought I’d whip up some banana bread!
I wanted to use the recipe that I used to make during my freshman year of college, from my sister, Cindy. It’s how I made friends (okay…not really, but people really liked it.) As I looked at the recipe, I can see why people loved it. It was full of sugar and chocolate chips! I decided to cut out a lot of the sugar, and replace part of the oil with yummy applesauce! It was perfect and made the recipe delicious.
I usually make my banana bread using my KitchenAid. However, I was recently given the opportunity to try out a Bosch Universal Plus Mixer and I thought this was the perfect occasion. I’d never used one before, so I was excited to try it out.
I was amazed at how quickly everything was mixed together. I think my favorite part of the mixer is that it had a lid! I tend to get a little stir crazy, and put mixers on high speeds….which usually results in parts of the item I’m mixing to fly everywhere! Not with the Bosch. Everything was mixed within about 10 seconds. It was easy to remove the bowl and pour into the pan. The Bosch has some awesome attachments as well, like a meat grinder, a citrus juicer, and more, that I’d love to try out. If you are in the market for a new mixer, this is definitely one you should look into.
Cookie Butter Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 3-4 bananas
- 3 Tbsp Speculoos Cookie Butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Put the first seven ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine well. Slowly add in flour and combine. Add in bananas, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of cookie butter and mix until no lumps exist. Spray a bread pan with cooking spray and pour dough in evenly. Cook for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack.
- Melt about 1 tablespoon of cookie butter in the microwave, and drizzle over the top.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com