- 1/3 cup JIF Salted Caramel Hazelnut Spread
- 1/4 cup lite corn syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Heath Toffee Pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, optional
- 1 8-10 ounce bag of corn puffs, Pirate's Booty, Cheetoh's brand, Corn Puff brand, etc.
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Place the first four ingredients into a sauce pan and melt.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil, and let boil for about two minutes.
- Remove from heat. After cooling for about a minute, add in toffee pieces and coconut, if desired.
- Spread corn puffs evenly on a silicone baking mat or a piece of parchment paper.
- Pour sauce evenly over the corn puffs, and then mix with a spatula until everything is coated.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes, making sure to stir every five minutes.
- Remove from oven and separate pieces as best as you can. Let cool completely