Butterscotch Mini Cakes
- Ingredients 10-12 Cakes
- 11 oz bag butterscotch chips
- 1 stick butter
- 1 butter pecan cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg white
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Either over a double boiler or in the microwave, melt butterscotch and butter together until combined. Set aside. Combine together cake mix, eggs, egg whites, water, powdered sugar and vanilla. After combined well, add in the butterscotch mixture and mix until well incorporated. The mixture will be very thick.
- Spray ramekins very well. Pour mixture in, filling ramekin half full. Place in oven and cook about 13 minutes, or until the sides are brown and the top is somewhat firm.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes. Place a plate on top of ramekin, flip plate with ramekin, and invert onto plate.
- Serve with butterscotch ice cream topping, and whipped cream if desired.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com