The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2017 – What’s Inside?
As a blogger, I get presented with different opportunities to share products with you all.
Most of the time, these offers get sent straight to my trash folder, but occasionally, I do find something that I feel is worth sharing.
This year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is one of them.
With that said, I am always hesitant to promote anything from the Ultimate Bundle…simply because it seems like every blogger and their mother promotes it!
However, I really do think this is an incredible value, and I have to remember that some of our readers may not hear about it otherwise.
What is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
You may be asking yourself this very question – what is it, and why do you need it?
Don't miss out!
Don’t miss our BEST posts, deals, and more!
You're almost there! Just enter your email below and you'll receive exclusive content, straight to your email.
It’s basically a bundle of TONS of eBooks, printables, courses, and even recipes that are all geared toward homemakers!
They are for homemakers who love to create. Homemakers who just want to be a better parent. Homemakers who love to cook. Homemakers who want to mange finances better. Homemakers who want a stronger marriage.
There really is something for everyone.
Tons of bloggers submit their products to be a part of this – many of them, when bought alone, would cost more than the entire bundle itself.
How much does the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle cost?
It’s only $29.97 – the total value of the bundle is $1,989.70 Pretty incredible, right?
How long is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle available?
It is available from 4/26/2017 through 5/1/2017 at 11:59 PM EST. So if you want to get it, make sure you grab it now.
What is in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2017?
I’m glad you asked. As a brief overview, when you purchase the ultimate homemaking bundle, you will receive:
- 2 summits, 21 eCourses, 51 eBooks, 1 membership site, 2 videos, 2 audios, 14 printables, 13 workbooks
- 8 physical bonuses + 2 digital bonuses valued at $293.94
Here is the complete list of what is included in the 2017 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle:
- A Mom’s Guide to Better Photos: A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera by Meg Calton ($99.00)
- Adventures in Bible Journaling: An Extensive Beginner’s Guide to Art and Bible Journaling by Bethany Floyd ($18.97)
- Bible Verse Coloring Through the Year by Carisa Hinson ($7.00)
- Creative Sparks: 30 Daily Prompts for Creatives by Jennie Moraitis ($10.99)
- DIY Art Journal – Your Jump Start to Creativity Volume 2 by Kimberlee Stokes ($12.00)
- Mother’s Little Helper: Clean Up Your Photos with Photoshop Elements by Melissa Shanhun ($30.00)
- The Garden Therapy Coloring Book by Stephanie Rose ($4.99)
- The Spaghetti Shots: How to Take Better Photos of Your Kids During Everyday Life by Courtney Westlake ($6.99)
- Curious Living Summit by Logan Wolfram ($29.99)
- Delight in the Word of God, Volume 1 – Favorite Scriptures: A Devotional Coloring Book/Journal for Adults & Teens by JoDitt Williams ($8.99)
- Discover God’s Calling for Your Life by Laura Krokos ($9.99)
- Everlasting Joy Bundle by LaToya Edwards ($10.00)
- Matters of the Heart: a 52-Week Scripture Memorization Journey for Women by Carlie Kercheval ($10.00)
- Minding Your Mouth: A Biblical Study on Taming the Tongue by Jenn Thorson ($7.99)
- My One Thing Alone: Going Deeper with Jesus Together by Asheritah Ciuciu ($36.00)
- Praying the Promises of the Cross: A 40-Day Prayer Journal by Arabah Joy ($12.00)
- Putting God First: How to Make God the #1 Priority in Every Area of Your Life by Brittany Ann ($6.95)
- Reset: 31 Days of Real Joy Right Now by Marie Osborne ($9.99)
- The Dig for Kids: James by Patrick and Ruth Schwenk ($4.99)
- The Glorious Ordinary: An Invitation to Study God’s Word in Your Everday by Sarah Frazer ($10.00)
- 31 Days to Radically Reduce Your Expenses: Less Stress, More Savings by Kalyn Brooke ($7.39)
- A Zero Budget Christmas: How to Make Christmas Memorable with Little Money by Kristen Glover ($8.99)
- Financial Goals Workbook by Krystal Sadler ($10.00)
- How to Be Frugal: A Guided 10 Unit Course That Will Teach You How to Be Frugal Online, In the Store, and In Your Home by Jennifer Roskamp ($99.00)
- How to Coupon Effectively: How to Save $5,200 Per Year in Just 2 Hours Per Week by Lauren Greutman ($9.99)
- Living Well & Spending Zero by Ruth Soukup ($12.99)
- Real Life Money Plan: Designing a Money Plan to Fit Your Real Life by Jessi Fearon ($49.00)
- Thrifty & Thriving: More Life for Less Money by Victoria Huizinga ($5.99)
- Cozy Minimalist Decorating Class by Myquillyn Smith ($39.00)
- Don’t Wait, Decorate!: An Encouraging Guide to Decorating by Chelsea Coulston ($24.00)
- Yellow Prairie Academy Lesson 1: The Living Room – How to Create a Cozy, Pulled-Together Feel in Your Own Living Room. by Janna Allbritton ($25.00)
In the Kitchen
- Feeding Toddlers: A Pediatrician’s Guide to Happy and Healthy Mealtimes by Dr. Orlena Kerek ($9.99)
- Table Talk: Family Dinner Conversation Starters by Sarah Avila ($3.99)
- The Well Ordered Kitchen Basic Version by Caroline Allen ($6.99)
- What’s 4 Dinner Challenge Meal Planning eCourse by Erin Odom and Holly Dvorak ($47.00)
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine ($4.99)
- 30 Days to a Simpler Life eCourse by Brian Gardner ($15.00)
- A Peaceful Home by Crystal Brothers ($39.00)
- Design Your Destiny [Goal Setting Workbook] by Kimberly Job ($9.99)
- How to Achieve Your Goals and Create a Life You Love by Aby Garvey ($12.00)
- I Love My Home: A Guide to the Balanced, Home-Centered Life You Dream by Verónica Serrano ($7.90)
- Productivity and Well-Being eCourse by Lisa Grace Byrne ($47.00)
- The Inspired to Action Planner by Kat Lee ($15.00)
- Your Morning Manual: A Guide & Workbook for Resetting & Maximizing Your Mornings by Emily Bredeson ($15.00)
- 52 Date Cards by The Dating Divas ($6.97)
- Boost Your Libido Course by Sheila Gregoire ($39.00)
- Great Dates with Your Mate: Romantic Conversation Starters by Laurie Kehler ($5.99)
- Making Big Life Changes Together: Pursuing Your Dreams as a Couple by Haley Stewart ($3.99)
- Rekindling Romance eKit: 7 Ideas to Help Reignite the Spark by Jami Balmet ($11.95)
- Beautiful Paradox: Musings, Marvelings and Strategies of a Special Needs Parent by Jessica Graham ($4.99)
- Becoming a Deliberate Mom: A Reflective Parenting Workbook by Jennifer Bly ($15.00)
- Boundaries and Margins Webinar by Saren Loosli ($15.00)
- Engage: Simple Activity Plans to Engage Your Preschooler by Jamie Reimer ($12.00)
- Everyday Hope: Real Encouragement for Worn & Weary Moms by Kayse Pratt ($7.99)
- Love Rebel: Reclaiming Motherhood by Bonnie Way ($7.65)
- Parenting Manual 101 by Becky Mansfield & Rachel Norman ($34.00)
- Sorta Awesome: Homemaking Confessions! by Megan Tietz ($5.00)
- Sorta Awesome: Mothering to the Max by Megan Tietz ($5.00)
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood by Jamie Martin ($11.95)
- The Better Listening Workbook: Parenting Tips, Activities and Exercises to Turn Your Child Into an Amazing Listener by Lauren Tamm ($5.99)
- The Mom Conference Complete Package: 20 Interviews by Experts by Desi Ward and Saren Loosli ($87.00)
- The Mom Reality: What Parenting Books Never Tell You by Erin Myers ($4.99)
- The Temper Toolkit: How to Take Control of Your Temper Before You Lose it! by Lisa-Jo Baker ($29.00)
Organizing & Systems
- 14 Days to Opening Your Front Door to Guests by Dana White ($7.99)
- 2017-2018 Yearly Personal Planner by Jolanthe Erb ($4.99)
- Bullet Journaling for Book Lovers by Anne Bogel ($15.00)
- Clean Mama’s Just One Page Kit by Becky Rapinchuk ($7.00)
- Clutterfree with Kids: Change Your Thinking. Discover New Habits. Free Your Home. by Joshua Becker ($5.99)
- Command Center 101: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Command Center that WORKS for Your Family by Meredith LeRoy ($5.00)
- Creating Success At Home: Your Guide to Redefining Home, Conquering Clutter, Taking Back Time, Boosting Your Energy and Overcoming Decorating Fears by Sharon Hines ($3.99)
- Family Chore System & Planner by Mandi Ehman ($17.00)
- Life Your Way Complete Printables Download Pack by Mandi Ehman ($7.00)
- Minimize the Mess: A Mother’s Guide to Simplifying the Home by Rachel Kratz ($2.99)
- Overwhelm to Order: The Ultimate Homemaking Binder by Rachel Norman ($9.99)
- Revive 30-Day Challenge by Jessica Fisher ($27.00)
- Speed Clean the Deep Clean: A Collection of Time-Saving Cleaning Tutorials and Tips for Busy Moms by Katelyn Fagan ($4.99)
- Sweet Life Planner: Vanilla Edition by Laura Smith ($35.00)
- The Mindset of Organization: Take Back Your Home One Phase at a Time by Lisa Woodruff ($8.99)
- The Paperless Home: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($32.00)
- The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Hack Guide by Amy Bellgardt ($9.99)
- Your Intentional Holiday: Heart & Home Planner by Victoria Osborn ($10.00)
- 10 Amazing Cakes To Make At Home For Under $20 by Samantha Jockel ($5.95)
- Beef Dump Recipes by Sharla Kostelyk ($9.00)
- Busy Mom’s Make-Ahead Breakfast Cookbook by Carrie Willard ($3.99)
- Delicious Dinners in Under an Hour by Mique Provost ($9.99)
- High Protein, No Powder: Protein Bars and Smoothies Made with Real Food by Tiffany Terczak ($15.00)
- Low Sugar Treats, the Real Food Way by Laura Coppinger ($6.95)
- Meat Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis ($3.99)
- Morning Makeover: 14-Day Smoothie Challenge by Kari Newsom ($3.75)
- Never Buy Bread Again: 20+ Homemade Bread Recipes by Laurie Neverman ($9.99)
- Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes by Martha McKinnon ($12.99)
- Slow Cooker Favorites by Lynn Walls ($4.99)
- The Breakfast Revolution by Beth Ricci ($8.95)
- 30 Days, 30 Ways for Mothers to Take Care of Themselves by Angela Henderson ($19.95)
- Finlee and Me Self-Care for Mothers Workbook by Angela Henderson ($29.95)
- Adore Your Wardrobe 14-Day “From Frustrating to Functional” Closet Makeover by Kelly Snyder ($69.00)
- Breathe: A Faith-Based Journey Toward Margin by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- F5 by Beth Learn ($19.95)
- Happy You, Happy Family: Find Your Recipe for Happiness in the Chaos of Parenting Life by Kelly Holmes ($14.99)
- Kitchen Time Action Pack: Healthy Moving to Help You Build Strength, Increase Flexibility, and Improve Energy While You Work in the Kitchen by Jen Hoffman ($29.97)
- Mama’s Best Self: Where Frazzled Mama’s Find Peace by Amanda Rueter ($75.00)
- The SAHM Wardrobe Basics Builder by Alison Lumbatis ($29.00)
Work + Life Balance
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($29.00)
- How to Land Your First Work-at-Home Job by Angie Nelson ($24.00)
- Stretched Too Thin: 10 Days to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom by Jessica Turner ($39.00)
- Streamline Your Side-Hustle: A Comprehensive Guide to Balancing Your Blog with the Rest of Your Life by Erin Mellon ($15.00)
- $15 store credit from Cultivate What Matters (international shipping available)
- Free 1 month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value ($15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers, shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month MightyFix shipment from Mighty Nest, $17 value ($15 store credit toward next add-on order for existing MightyFix subscribers, international shipping available)
- One project box from Detox Project Box, $25 value (shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value (box of past favorites for existing customers, international shipping available)
- Orglamix Lip Balm Kit, $15 value (international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Strawesome (international shipping available)
- Digital download of the 2017 Hope Ink Calendar, $20+ value -or- $15 credit + 3 art prints from Hope Ink, $99 value (international shipping available)
- Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value (digital)
- Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value (digital)
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).