A few weeks ago, I shared with you all the #WishesDelivered campaign that UPS is putting on. Basically, if you share a wish with UPS via Twitter or Facebook using that hashtag, they will donate $1 to one of three great charitable causes.
It was probably a crazy time when I shared it, because, well, the holiday season is notorious for being such. So, in case you didn’t have a chance to share your wish, why not do it right now? It just takes a few minutes, and it goes to a great cause.
Just to get the creative juices flowing, I thought I’d share the wish I submitted to UPS. As I mentioned in my last post, my wish would be for my parents. They have sacrificed so much for their family, and while I know they’d never ask for anything in return, I still wish I could do something for them.
My dad is self-employed, and my mom has been a stay-at-home mom for over 30 years. They’ve worked hard, and I don’t think they ever really take the time to do something nice for themselves. I would love to be able to redo one of their bathrooms. It may seem like a silly wish, but I know it would mean so much to them, and it’s not something they probably would do themselves. After having six kids, you can imagine that a bathroom would go through a significant amount of wear and tear.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com