Has a big bag of white cheddar popcorn ever called your name as you were walking down the snack aisle at the grocery store?
Do you hesitate to make that purchase, wondering if it could really live up to the deliciousness it promises?
Well, wonder no more!
In fact, for a really wonderful, tasty treat that won’t disappoint, grab the next bag of Annie’s Organic White Cheddar Popcorn you see. They come in several sizes, all the way from small individually wrapped bags to the large 14-ounce bag. Annie’s has several other yummy snacks as well–for the littles in your life, Annie’s Organic Cheddar Bunnies might be just the snack you’re looking for.
Here are Ten Ways we came up with to use Annie’s products–and especially the white cheddar popcorn–to make your life and the lives of those you love more fun:
- Put a bowlful of popcorn into a small plastic container with a lid and take it to work. When the munchies hit, you will have an easy to eat snack waiting for you.
- Place a handful of popcorn or cheddar bunnies in a ziplock bag and pack it in your child’s lunchbox.
- Mix some cheddar popcorn with other Annie’s popcorn flavors and serve in a large bowl while watching a movie or sporting event with friends or family.
Don't miss out!
Don’t miss our BEST posts, deals, and more!
You're almost there! Just enter your email below and you'll receive exclusive content, straight to your email.
4. Set out bunnies, popcorn, and other treats in small bowls. Give each child or grandchild a small lunchbag to fill up with their favorites.
5.Put some of the bunnies and popcorn in plastic Easter eggs and include them in Easter baskets.
6.Put a bunch of popcorn in an vacuum sealer bag and use your vacuum sealer to seal it up. Include in a carebox to mail to someone at school or far away., along with some homemade cookies, and everything will arrive fresh and delicious.
7.Eat one and 1/4 cup as a 100 calorie snack between lunch and dinner.
8. Set out small bowls of popcorn and bunnies at a luncheon buffet as a non-sugary treat for family or friends.
9. Send a bagful of popcorn tied with a pretty ribbon to school with one of your children as an Easter or spring break gift, teacher appreciation day, etc.
10. Combine some popcorn, bunnies, and chocolate candies in small Ziploc bags as a treat to take when you are hiking or going for a walk.
We hope these ideas have been helpful in thinking of snacks in a new way, or sparked even more of your own ideas. You can find these and other delicious Annie’s products at your local Walmart.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).