One of my favorite songs goes like this
Have I done any good in the world today
Have I helped anyone in need
Did I cheer up the sad, or make someone feel glad
If not, I have failed indeed
I think that if all of us took a moment each day to answer those questions – and made a special effort to make sure your answer would be “Yes!” then the world not only be a better place for others, but our lives would be a little bit happier.
This time of year, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the commercialism of the season. There are so many people in need this time of year though, as well – someone may have lost a loved one recently, lost their job, or just needs a little cheering up.
As I already shared, my wish for the holiday season is for everyone to recognize the good they see others doing in the world – the small, seemingly insigificant actions. These are things that may not seem like a big deal, but can make a world of difference in someone’s life.
I loved this video about a man who has been making a difference in the livs of others:
What is your wish for the greater good? Remember, that when you share your wish using UPS #WishesDelivered in your social message on Twitter or Instagram or recognize someone on the #WishesDelivered Site, UPS will donate $1 to one of their charity partners. So, What’s your wish?
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com