Disclosure: I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. I use Tiny Prints every year!
So, it’s that time of year where I start to think about our Christmas card and letter. I know, I know, Halloween hasn’t even happened yet. In my defense, we don’t listen to Christmas music or decorate until after Thanksgiving. But our Christmas card? I make an exception for that, since it takes time to plan for it.
We have our annual photo shoot set up for next week, and after I get those back, I’ll finally be able to start on our cards. Since we’ve been married, I have been using the website Tiny Prints to create our Christmas card, and this year will be no different. They always have the hugest variety of cards, in just about every style you can imagine. Of course, it takes me forever to pick out the perfect card (I mean, there’s over 700 choices), but I’ve never been disappointed. Even though I don’t have our family pictures yet, I’ve had fun perusing the Holiday cards section. Here are a few of my favorite cards:
I like that they are pretty simple, but have a touch of elegance to them! Because you know, us Clarks are sooo elegant. *eye roll*
Tiny Prints also has a nice selection of photo gifts, which are awesome for grandparents, spouses, or just about anyone! I’m definitely a big one-stop-shopper. I absolutely loved this personalized iPhone case:
And this calendar!
This year, Tiny Print has added a few new features to their holiday card collection and photo gifts. They sound super cute, and I’m sure help to customize your card to really represent your taste!
- New Trim options – square, rounded, bracket, ticket & scallop trim
- New design styles – contemporary, classic, vintage, full bleed photos, all that glitters, bold expressions, simply chic, woodland wonder, and the new tradition.
- And, you can also get matching address labels, and fancy envelope liners. We got that option last year, and I thought it really looked nice!
And now, for the part I’m sure you all have been waiting for…a giveaway! Yay! I’m so excited to be giving away a $50 credit (including shipping) to Tiny Prints. I really do think the quality of their prints are great, and no matter what product you end up getting, I think you’ll be satisfied
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com