I know Easter was a few days ago, but if you are like us, you still have a refrigerator full of hard boiled eggs. And to be honest, I’m not a huge fan of just eating them plain, or even just mixed with a little mayo and spices. Forrest thought we should look up some ideas of creative ways to use hard boiled eggs, and I found some very interesting ideas. So, here is a round-up of some of the best ways to use left over hard boiled eggs. I’m especially intrigued by the cookie recipes!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com