Are you ready for another yummy, holiday treat? This recipe was made entirely with items from the Dollar General. For the longest time, I just thought this was a dollar store that had random knick knacks. However, I’ve recently gone there several times, and I must say, I’m impressed with the variety of items they have, and the discounted rates most of them are at!
I always love having snack mixes to eat during the holiday season. You know, those yummy treats that you can just take a small handful of when you walk by (calories don’t count if you eat them while walking…right?!)
This delicious treat combines all my favorite things — sweet and salty, chocolate and caramel. Gooey and crunchy. Though, be warned, it’s a little bit messy! Definitely have some wet wipes on hand when serving this.
Be sure to check out all of the Dollar General Holiday supplies for all your holiday needs, and to get all these yummy ingredients.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com