I love chicken parmesan, and this look super tasty. It’s different from classic chicken parmesan, which is kind of fun. I could definitely see serving these at a party or something.
Tomato Tortellini Soup by Six Sisters Stuff
Isn’t everything from Six Sisters Stuff awesome? Yesterday, I attended the Build Your Blog Conference, and I’m amazed by this group of sisters. This soup looks yummy, and pretty easy. I love tortellini too, so it’s a win-win!
Cream Cheese Filled Chicken by The Happy Lil Homemaker
If you do one thing today, click over to this website and look at the recipe and picture of this. It looks amazing — so moist and creamy. I just want to eat it through the page! The other day when I was at Trader Joes, and I discovered they had dairy free cream cheese…While some dairy free items are nasty, I’m curious about this. If it tastes okay, this dish is guaranteed to be on our table next week!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com