The Ninja Ultimate Blender is very comparable to top leading blenders, such as the Vitamix or BlendTec but is available for a fraction of the price. Although I’ve never owned one of the other blenders, I’ve seen plenty of Costco demonstrations, and I don’t think they can really do anything that the Ninja can’t. Here are a few of the specs of the Ninja Ultima Blender (per Amazon):
- 150 Watt, 2.5 Horsepower – beyond professional blade speed and performance.
- Total Crushing Technology — can take on ice, whole fruits and vegetables, grains, etc.
- High Speed Cyclonic Technology
- Pro Variable Speed — it has 10 speed options (plus pulse.)
- Includes 3 single serve cups. Great for smoothies, dressings, and even soup!
- BPA Free and Dishwasher safe
- Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction — makes your food more nutritious!
We’ve been using it for a little over a month now, and I really recommend it to anyone who wants a professional grade blender. It’s around $200, but it should last a very long time!
I thought it would be fun to share a bunch of unique recipes made with a blender — you know, beyond the typical smoothie. There’s sweet and savory recipes, and I personally can’t wait to try them. Let me know which one looks the best to you!
‘); // ]]>
NEVER Miss Another Recipe!
Sign up for our food and recipe newsletter today
- Free eRecipeBook upon signup
- Free Meal Planning Bundle
- Easy and Family Friendly Recipes EVERYONE Will Love!
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).