The Ninja Ultimate Blender is very comparable to top leading blenders, such as the Vitamix or BlendTec but is available for a fraction of the price. Although I’ve never owned one of the other blenders, I’ve seen plenty of Costco demonstrations, and I don’t think they can really do anything that the Ninja can’t. Here are a few of the specs of the Ninja Ultima Blender (per Amazon):
- 150 Watt, 2.5 Horsepower – beyond professional blade speed and performance.
- Total Crushing Technology — can take on ice, whole fruits and vegetables, grains, etc.
- High Speed Cyclonic Technology
- Pro Variable Speed — it has 10 speed options (plus pulse.)
- Includes 3 single serve cups. Great for smoothies, dressings, and even soup!
- BPA Free and Dishwasher safe
- Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction — makes your food more nutritious!
We’ve been using it for a little over a month now, and I really recommend it to anyone who wants a professional grade blender. It’s around $200, but it should last a very long time!
I thought it would be fun to share a bunch of unique recipes made with a blender — you know, beyond the typical smoothie. There’s sweet and savory recipes, and I personally can’t wait to try them. Let me know which one looks the best to you!
‘); // ]]>
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).