I recently met Breanne when she commented on this round-up of delicious and dairy free recipes, and she so kindly offered to do a guest post! I hope you’ll enjoy this post as much as I did, and go stop by her blog. I know you’ll love it!
1) It could reduce your risk of breast and ovarian cancer
2) Your skin will look better
3) You’ll be less likely to suffer from hypertension
4) It’s not necessary for bone health, and may in fact be damaging your bones
5) It can help alleviate migraines
6) You’ll likely have fewer gastrointestinal problems