This rich chocolate fudge with salty pistachios and tart cherries is perfect for your holiday dessert table. One word: decadent!
Welcome to the Homemade Christmas series here on Clarks Condensed! Over the next month, we will be featuring delicious recipes, crafts, gift ideas, and decorations to help make your Christmas a little more special. Over the next month, we will be introducing some of our favorite bloggers, who will be sharing a little bit of their Christmas traditions with you, and we will also be sharing a few of our own ideas. Be sure to come back each day to see what fun idea we have next! Without further adieu, here is Shinee from Sweet and Savory by Shinee!
Pistachio Cherry Fudge
- • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- • 3 cups 12oz/340gr semi-sweet chocolate chips
- • 2 cups mini marshmallows
- • 1 can 14oz/400gr sweetened condensed milk
- • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- • 1 cup salted roasted pistachios roughly chopped
- • 1?2 cup dried tart cherries
- Line 8x11.5 baking dish with aluminum foil and butter the bottom and
- In a large heatproof bowl, combine chocolate chips, marshmallows,
- Remove from heat and stir in pistachios and cherries. Pour it into the
- sides of the pan.
- condensed milk and vanilla extract. Place it over simmering water and
- melt everything until smooth, stirring frequently.
- prepared pan and leave for at least 2 hours, or overnight to harden. Cut
- into 24 squares and serve.
Holiday season is upon us! It’s time to shop for gifts, plan the holiday menu and decorate the house. This time of year can be stressful, but with careful planning, you can actually enjoy every moment of it. How about adding some sweetness?
Super easy, yet delicious holiday treats perhaps? Salty pistachios and tart cherries are incredible combination for this rich chocolate fudge. One word description: DECADENT! One bite with salty crunchy nut, next with chewy tart cherries, and if you’re lucky, you get both in one bite! Simply irresistible!
This is really easy recipe. At most you’ll need 5 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to stir the mixture until nice and smooth consistency. And the hardest part is waiting. You need to let this harden for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. For your patience, you’ll be rewarded with most decadent, sweet and salty, chocolate-y fudge on earth.
If you liked this recipe, you may also like my…
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com