What makes a great sandwich?
Fresh bread, one or two meats, plenty of vegetables and some kind of sauce…I think that’s what would top my list. Oh, and parmesan cheese,
For Forrest, he loves deli meats and lots of cheese.
We often share meals, but when it comes to sandwiches, we get separate ones.
Sometimes you just can’t compromise 😉
Fortunately, one thing we can agree on – a Subway meal is never complete without one of their delicious cookies.
ANYWAYS. We have been hearing advertisements for awhile for the Italian Hero sandwich – which is available for a limited time. After hearing the description, your mouth can’t help but water and think, “This is the PERFECT Italian sandwich!”
In case you are wondering, the perfect Italian sandwich has:
- Capicola: cured pork, hand-trimmed, smoked & slow roasted, seasoned with traditional Italian spices, black pepper & paprika.
- Mortadella: seasoned and cured with traditional Italian spices, garlic & cracked pepper.
- Genoa Salami: prepared in the old world traditions – dry cured, with a hint of garlic and a touch of wine.
- Preferred veggies such as lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions
- Mediterranean Oregano
- Dressing: Oil and Red Wine Vinegar
Doesn’t that make you want to go get one right now?! Best of all, because of Subway’s commitment to using better ingredients without compromising their quality, flavorful sandwiches, you can know you are getting something with authentic Italian flavors.
Subway has partnered with the sandwich king himself – Jeff Mauro – to help share their “Build it Better” promotion. Together, they are hoping to show you can use better ingredients to make even better sandwiches.
The Italian Hero sandwich is available for a limited time, so unless you want to make one yourself, head on over to Subway to see what they have to offer! Even if you are pickier like me when it comes to sandwiches, you will definitely be able to find something for everyone!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Subway. The opinions and text are all mine.