These creamy slow cooker meatballs are amazing when served over rice for a main dish or as an appetizer at parties and pot lucks. Either way, it’s incredibly easy to make and SO good!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Rosina Food Products®. All opinions are 100% mine
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoon beef flavored Better than Boullion, or two beef bouillon cubes
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worchestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Pepper, to taste
- Parsley, to taste
- 1 56 ounce container Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- Combine water, Better than Bouillon, apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Put frozen meatballs in the crock pot. Cover with the water mixture.
- Cook on high for two hours.
- Add Greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, and cornstarch. Whisk until cornstarch dissolves.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes on high.
- Add pepper and parsley to taste.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).