These creamy slow cooker meatballs are amazing when served over rice for a main dish or as an appetizer at parties and pot lucks. Either way, it’s incredibly easy to make and SO good!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Rosina Food Products®. All opinions are 100% mine
Creamy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoon beef flavored Better than Boullion or two beef bouillon cubes
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worchestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley to taste
- 1 56 ounce container Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- Combine water, Better than Bouillon, apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Put frozen meatballs in the crock pot. Cover with the water mixture.
- Cook on high for two hours.
- Add Greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, and cornstarch. Whisk until cornstarch dissolves.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes on high.
- Add pepper and parsley to taste.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com