Hi Everyone! I’m Nancy from The Bitter Side of Sweet! I am so glad to join you today while Katie is out of town! OH, one thing about that! Today I actually get to meet Katie! So I am SUPER excited to be able to meet her and her family while they are traveling!
This summer the kids have decided they wanted to eat popsicles for breakfast and stay at my side all day long! Well obviously both of these things are not possible for them to do everyday.
I stay pretty busy around the house with house work, cooking and keeping a blog running and popsicles are not quite the healthiest things for them to eat first thing in the morning.
So we started making yogurt pops together and adding fresh fruits into them. This way I feel pretty good about giving them popsicles in the morning and while we make them together they feel like they are getting mommy time!
There are endless possibilities when making these! They enjoy so much getting out the molds, helping me think of a flavor to add to the yogurt and mixing and pouring. They do have to wait at least 4 hours for their pops to be ready but they have learned to be completely patient when it comes to that! The end result is always worth it! ENJOY!
Cherry Almond Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 cup vanilla bean Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup fresh cherries pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 6 2 oz popsicle molds
- In a large bowl stir the yogurt and milk together.
- Stir in the cherries and almonds
- Spoon into popsicles molds.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com