These cheesy green chile pigs in a blanket are a fun twist on the classic snack!
- 1 can crescent roll sheets
- 5 hot dogs cut in half
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- Preheat oven to whatever temperature the crescent roll sheet package says.
- Spray a cookie sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Lay out the crescent roll sheet and cut into 9 equal sized squares.
- Spread green chile and cheese over all the squares.
- Place a hot dog in the center.
- Roll up each hot dog in the crescent roll, placing the seam toward the cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are crispy and brown.
Forrest randomly mentions that he loves pigs in a blanket – you know, hot dogs wrapped in some kind of bread (usually a crescent roll.) A few days ago, I thought I would make him and Jack some pigs in a blanket with a fun twist.
NEVER Miss Another Recipe!
Sign up for our food and recipe newsletter today
- Free eRecipeBook upon signup
- Free Meal Planning Bundle
- Easy and Family Friendly Recipes EVERYONE Will Love!
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).