The one dessert that most people always have in mind is brownies. And because they never go bad, they make the best emergency dessert. One of the best things about these sweet desserts is that they are very versatile and you can style them in so many ways.
There can be absolutely no doubt in one’s mind when they say that people from different countries like brownies. Actually, these serve to be the best breads eaten all over the world. They get the name because of the dark brown color because of the chocolates. People need to have them at special events like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and many more because of their good and refreshing taste. They serve as one great recipe to make all guests delighted.
Baking them is never a problem. But, people like them in various designs and flavors and that is why there are several kinds of recipes you can use to bake brownies. In fact, you may find a great variety of recipes of these delectable desserts online too, making it even simpler to treat yourself and your loved ones with these delicious and sweet treats.
Most of you would think that beans and brownies must not be in the same sentence. Well, you can be shocked and delight as this is really a great way to get some added protein a very healthy way and offer you a new outlook on the past, fat filled version of this tasty recipe.
- ¾ cups of cooked Black Beans
- ¼ cup of Cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of oat flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of chopped walnuts
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup of Olive oil
- ½ cup of Chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups of Stevia
- In a blender, puree the beans and olive oil. Add the rest of the ingredients like vanilla, chocolate chips, cocoa, eggs, and stevia. Blend well. Add the baking powder, flour, and salt. Blend using medium speed. Lastly, add the walnuts and scrape the sides of the blender. Mix gently for a few seconds.
- Once the mixture is perfectly flavored and mixed, pour them into the pan and bake for around 20 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1986 Total Fat: 158g Saturated Fat: 33g Cholesterol: 19mg Sodium: 2217mg Carbohydrates: 116g Sugar: 54g Protein: 37g
Linda Rosario is a blogger from chefneeds.com “The Kitchen Every Chef Needs” which offers sandwich prep tables, prep tables, bakery display cases, deli display case, pizza prep tables, and other restaurant supplies. Linda loves painting and cooking. She also has a small pastry shop.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com