- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/3 cup refried black beans
- 1 small can red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese, , divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 5 soft taco size whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat a medium sized skillet to medium and place a tortilla in it for 20 seconds on each side. Set aside.
- Brown and crumble ground turkey in a skillet - drain excess grease and season as desired (I used Goya All Purpose seasoning.)
- Add refried black beans the ground turkey and mix around until it's broken up and combined with the ground turkey.
- Add about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce to the skillet, along with 3/4 cup cheese and sour cream. Stir until everything is combined and cheese is melted.
- Add another 1/3 of the enchilada sauce to the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish.
- Lay a tortilla in the baking dish and add meat mixture. Roll up and push to the side of the pan. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce evenly over the top of the tortillas. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and everything starts to crisp up.