I’m not going to lie – I love Halloween candy! I know, I know, I could easily get most of this candy year-round, but there’s just something about eating it this time of year that’s more fun.
With that said, we always end up with way too much. Now that Jack understands how much fun trick-or-treating is, I know he’s going to insist we go more than the typical 10 houses we take him to. Combined with a couple trunk-or-treats, we are definitely overflowing with Halloween candy!
We don’t plan to eat all of the candy (and fortunately, so far, Jack has been really good about eating only one piece of Halloween candy a day). But with the candy we do eat, I thought it would be fun to come up with some yummy and creative ways to use it up. Here are over 49 delicious ways to use leftover Halloween candy. I don’t know which one I want to start with!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com