Here are 30+ of the best roll recipes out there – perfect for sopping up soup, lathering up with butter, and eating to your heart’s content!
Hello, my name is Katie Clark, and I’m a carb-a-holic.
I know, probably not something I should be proud of, but it is what it is. I love carbs…especially rolls.
Whenever I go to a restaurant and they serve rolls, or breadsticks, or bread with olive oil and balsamic, the night instantly gets better. I feel like any meal that has sauce, soup, or anything of the like should have some kind of bread to sop it up with.
And Thanksgiving? The best part of the meal is the roll. I don’t care what anyone else says – if the rolls are good, I consider it a successful dinner.
I’m not a roll snob either – I mean, it obviously can’t be doughy or taste totally disgusting, but I’m always open to trying new roll recipes.
So, I thought I’d ask some of my favorite food bloggers for their best roll recipe. And they sure delivered. As I was putting together this round-up with all the links I collected, my mouth was watering. Some of the ideas were so creative and delicious.
And there you have it – the key to my heart? Delicious bread.
Now here’s all these yummy roll recipes. Be sure to look through them all – I can’t wait to get started on trying these recipes!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com