This is a sponsored post written by Nasacort Allergy 24HR. Clarks Condensed supports the information provided below.
I have never suffered from seasonal allergies, but Forrest sure does! We recently found out that Jack more than likely does as well, so our house is definitely full of the sniffles this time of year. Here’s some more information so you, too, can celebrate the happy smells of spring! Check out www.nasacort.com for more information.
Sweet spring! For many, it’s the perfect time of year to go outside and soak in the smell of tree blossoms wafting through the air, the soapy scent of puddles as you wash your car and the earthy aroma of topsoil from a friendly neighbor’s backyard garden.
With this in mind, Dr. Charles J. Wysocki, an expert on the science of smell, and Neil Pasricha, allergy sufferer and author of The Book of Awesome and 1000 Awesome Things blog, are working to educate Americans about why sense of smell is important and encourage them to celebrate the awesome scents of spring.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com