PicMonkey is very affordable — even the free version has awesome features. If you want to buy Royale though, head over here. It is $4.99 a month, or $33 a year.
Last week, I talked about removing shadows with PicMonkey. And while I still totally endorse that tutorial, and probably will still use it the majority of the time, I actually discovered another way to remove shadows that may be easier in some instances. And not only does this tool remove shadows, but it can remove objects completely, without leaving a trace behind, as well as duplicate items perfectly. It’s the clone tool. I’d heard of this before, and even attempted to use it in Photoshop, but I never could quite get it to work the way I wanted. It’s awesome though, and so easy to use.
Let’s take this picture here:
You can duplicate an object totally. So if you hate the way your photos look on the wall, at least you can rearrange them in a picture of that wall (because it would be so much harder just to rearrange them in real life, right? ;-).Here is the final product:
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com