Hello Clarks Condensed readers! I am Melissa from My Mommy Style and I am so excited to be here today to share a Christmas craft with you. Over at My Mommy Style we write about all things mommy. We share activities we love to do with our kids, family friendly meals and snacks, and our experiences with motherhood. We know there’s not always one way to be a good mother, so we love to share our “mommy style” and would love to hear yours!
Now onto the craft! This is a super easy Christmas craft that you can make with your kids. It doesn’t take a lot of time and adds a cute pop of sparkle to your Christmas centerpiece, mantle, or anywhere you need a little Christmas cheer in your house.
You will need:
foam cone (the size you choose is totally up to you)
Make a bunch of circles out of your paper using the 1 inch circle punch. Starting at the bottom of the cone add your paper circles and slightly bend the edges of the bottom of each circle before pinning it to the foam cone. Bending the circles will give your tree great texture. Continue bending your circles and pinning to the top of your foam cone.
Find more fun and easy Christmas crafts click here or the photo below.
For more My Mommy Style like us on Facebook, follow our YouTube Channel, and watch our day to day happenings on Pinterest and Instagram!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com