Hello! I’m Melanie and my sister is Courtney and we’re from the blog Fry Sauce & Grits! We live far apart from each other, and blogging is our way to staying connected! Our blog is a combination of lifestyle, beauty, DIY, and anything we feel like! We’re so thrilled to guest post on Clarks Condensed!
I’ve been working in the makeup industry for the past ten years. I do a lot of free lance work on the side for weddings. I get a lot of questions asked by brides on how to get their makeup to look flawless on their wedding day. I have learned a thing or two about makeup for your wedding day–and I’m here to share it with you!
I hope these tips will make your wedding day more beautiful. Even if you’re not getting married or already are, these tips are also great for making your makeup look flawless for when you’re getting pictures taken! If you have any makeup questions, you can e-mail me at [email protected]! Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com