Is a Cricut Explore Air 2 on your Christmas wish list this year?
Today I’m partnering with Cricut to share an amazing deal on one that I’ve been dying to share – and it’s on a limited edition – the Denim edition.
For a limited time, the machine, by itself, is $184.99, which is about the lowest I’ve seen it go.
Plus, isn’t it so pretty?! I love that deep blue color.
And for just about $15 more ($199) you can get the Cricut Explore Air 2 Denim Bundle, which includes the machine (of course!), the Ultimate Tool Kit, Accessory pouch, and a 12×12 LightGrip mat.
I love the Ultimate Tool Kit – it really has everything that you need to get started with your machine (tool wise – obviously you need material!)
Did you know that Walmart is a retailer for Cricut? I’ve actually found some things there that I haven’t found at traditional craft stores, which is awesome. They often have really good deals, too.
In case you want to get stocked up on a few other essentials for your machine, too, here are a few other things to add to your cart:
- Cricut Iron On Starter Kit (check out this post about how to use iron on vinyl, and this one on how to use iron on foil).
- Cricut Vinyl (it starts as low as $3.16!)
- Cricut Deep Cut Housing and Blade (This is about $9 cheaper than retail. Your machine comes with the Fine Point Blade, but I definitely recommend having the deep cut as well)
- 12×12 StandardGrip Mats – 2 pack (you can never have too many mats, I promise you that!)
- Cricut EasyPress (I LOVE mine)
- Cricut Printable Vinyl Sheets (these are HARD to find!)
- Glitter Iron on Vinyl
- Adhesive Foil
- Cricut Vinyl Sampler
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.