Is a Cricut Explore Air 2 on your Christmas wish list this year?
Today I’m partnering with Cricut to share an amazing deal on one that I’ve been dying to share – and it’s on a limited edition – the Denim edition.
Get access to our FREE Cricut Support Group, exclusive deals, tips, project ideas, and more!
For a limited time, the machine, by itself, is $184.99, which is about the lowest I’ve seen it go.
Plus, isn’t it so pretty?! I love that deep blue color.
And for just about $15 more ($199) you can get the Cricut Explore Air 2 Denim Bundle, which includes the machine (of course!), the Ultimate Tool Kit, Accessory pouch, and a 12×12 LightGrip mat.
I love the Ultimate Tool Kit – it really has everything that you need to get started with your machine (tool wise – obviously you need material!)
Did you know that Walmart is a retailer for Cricut? I’ve actually found some things there that I haven’t found at traditional craft stores, which is awesome. They often have really good deals, too.
In case you want to get stocked up on a few other essentials for your machine, too, here are a few other things to add to your cart:
- Cricut Iron On Starter Kit (check out this post about how to use iron on vinyl, and this one on how to use iron on foil).
- Cricut Vinyl (it starts as low as $3.16!)
- Cricut Deep Cut Housing and Blade (This is about $9 cheaper than retail. Your machine comes with the Fine Point Blade, but I definitely recommend having the deep cut as well)
- 12×12 StandardGrip Mats – 2 pack (you can never have too many mats, I promise you that!)
- Cricut EasyPress (I LOVE mine)
- Cricut Printable Vinyl Sheets (these are HARD to find!)
- Glitter Iron on Vinyl
- Adhesive Foil
- Cricut Vinyl Sampler
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).