Here is a fun collection of easy and free Cricut Easter projects – including popular Easter cartridges, fun products to use, and more!
Cricut Easter Projects
If you love your Cricut then I bet you are always looking for new crafts to make!
Something that I look forward to is being able to create things around the holidays. And trust me- there is no shortage of Cricut craft ideas out there. With Easter right around the corner I thought it would be fun to share some fun craft ideas.
Get access to our FREE Cricut Support Group, exclusive deals, tips, project ideas, and more!
From bunnies to Easter eggs there is something for everyone.
Below you will find some of my favorite projects I’ve found on the web. However, before I get to that, I want to share a few products from Cricut.com that I think are perfect for Easter and spring Cricut projects. Don’t forget to use the code CLARKS10 for 10% off and free standard shipping.
- Patterned Iron On – there are so many beautiful patterns! I have the Natalie Malan Aquamarine and Sunset Blossom sets, and they are so fun!
- Cricut Bright Vinyl Sampler Pack
- Sparkle Paper – Spring Meadow Sampler Pack
- Foil Iron On Spring Meadow Sampler Pack
- 12×12 Cardstock – Wildflowers
- Natalie Malan Divine Peonies Deluxe Paper
- Natalie Malan Brused Bouquet Deluxe Paper
- Washi Sheets – Anna’s Pretty Prints
Cricut Easter Cartridges
There are some different Cricut Easter and Spring cartridges out there – most of which can be accessed through Cricut Design Space (these are included with a Cricut Access subscription, so if you don’t have one, you will have to pay for them). I also recommend some of the adorable SVG files from SoFontsy.com. They are so affordable and fun!
Here are a few to consider:
- Easter 2010 (26 images)
- Easter Blessings (8 images)
- Easter Magic (7 images)
- Happy Easter (8 images)
- Teresa Collins – Easter Basket (14 images)
And now for the projects!
Create a personalized Easter bag using your Cricut from this tutorial from Over the Big Moon.
This is such a fun idea! I have yet to meet a kid who doesn’t love to color their very own Easter egg!
There’s nothing more satisfying than making your own decorations. This is a such a cute idea for adding some holiday flair to your home.
I love how you can customize anything on the Cricut. These bunny family pillowcases are no exception!
If you like to give out treats for school, church or play groups then this is the perfect craft for you Make it extra special by filling these cute bags with jelly beans!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com