Hello Clarks Condensed readers! I’m Ang from Juggling Act Mama – if you haven’t visited me before, I hope you’ll stop by soon! I blog about cooking, crafting and cuddling – in other words – recipes, DIY projects and kid activities and parenting.
With Thanksgiving behind us, Christmas is just a few short weeks away. It’s easy to get caught up in the Christmas rush and miss out on the little things. This quick little Christmas Bucket List Printable will help you remember to take time out for the little things, like sitting by the fire and kissing under the mistletoe! Of course, you’ve got the “must haves” on here also – like wrapping gifts and trimming the tree – it’s all part of Christmas, right?
Sign up below to get your FREE Christmas Bucket List Printable!
Download Our FREE Christmas Printable Pack!
Signup below for amazing printables to help get your home in the holiday spirit!
If you love printables, you’ll want to come visit me at Juggling Act Mama to download lots of other fun printables. Be sure to check back soon, as I’ll be share a printable Christmas list, letter to Santa, Snow Day Bucket List and more! I hope you will enjoy this free printable, given in the spirit of the season! Merry Christmas to one and all!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com