Hey y’all, I’m Danielle from over at Busy Mom’s Helper, and I’m thrilled to be sharing here today (thanks Katie!) Not only that, but I’m so dang excited that it’s the holidays. I’m a bit obsessed with them, especially Christmas! I plan all summer long for my crafts and gifts that I’ll do as soon as Halloween is over. Now it is, and today I’ve got a bunch of cute Holiday Candy Bar Wrappers I can share with you to help with your gift-giving this Christmas!
Too dang cute, right?! I also love that they’re so quick to make, and the supplies should be easily found in most households. Unless I’m the only one who keeps piles of scrapbook papers overflowing my craft room….hopefully not! Anywho…I will admit that I ended up eating one (but just ONE!) candy bar while making these Holiday Candy Bar Wrappers. Not too bad, if I do say so myself!
I’ve even included a free printable shape sheet, so you can print it out for doing your wrappers! You’re welcome 🙂 For the penguin eyes and snowman smile-dots, just use a hole punch on black paper.
- Paper: Penguin – black, white, orange. Snowman – blue or white, black, orange. Elf – green, black, white/silver/gold. Santa – red, black, white/silver/gold.
- Hole Punch
- Free Printable Shape Sheet
- Candy Bars (flat types, such as Hershey’s, Reeses, Kit-Kats, Twix, etc.)
- Felt (about 7″x5″ rectangle per candy bar), also felt strip for Snowman scarf
- Ribbon to tie felt hat
- Google eyes (snowman)
- Cut the main paper to wrap around the candy bar, and attach with tape. You can choose plain colored paper, or get creative with patterns and textures! Like this plain black for my penguin, or the snowflake for the snowman…
- Print off the Printable Shape Sheet and cut out the stencils to trace. Once you have your shapes cut out of the colored paper, attach to the candy bar wrap. Use googly eyes on the snowman…either really big ones like I used, or smaller. Whichever you prefer is great!
- Get your rectangle piece of felt and wrap it around at the top of the candy bar, attach in the back. Tie the top together with a ribbon/bow. If you want to leave the top in one solid piece, do…. Otherwise, after you tie it off with the ribbon, cut strips along the top part for some added texture and fun.
Now you’ve got 4 super-adorable and fun Holiday Candy Bar Wrappers you can give away for gifts, use as party favors or even just because we all love candy bars and these make them even cuter! The hard part? Not eating all the candy bars before giving them away….I may be in trouble!
More Holiday Fun at Busy Mom’s Helper
Be Sure to Check Out Other Posts from Handmade Christmas!
Day One: Pistachio Cherry Fudge
Day Two: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Day Three: Chocolate Mint Truffle Cookies
Day Four: Paleo Breakfast Casserole
Day Five: Secrets to Shopping at Jo-Ann’s
Day Six: Peanut Butter Cup Doughnuts
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com