We love Thanksgiving around here, and it can be such a fun holiday to craft for. Here is a collection of over 20 Cricut Thanksgiving ideas – crafts, t-shirts, decor, and more!
Creating new crafts for each holiday is one of my favorite ways to celebrate. And Thanksgiving is such a great holiday for crafting!
With so many different crafts to create for the holiday, my Cricut will be working overtime this fall to create some awesome projects to celebrate Thanksgiving.
If you love crafting for Thanksgiving as much as I do, you’re going to love all these Thanksgiving Cricut ideas.
Last year I shared some other Thanksgiving Cricut projects, so I thought I would add some more for this year!
Cricut Thanksgiving Cartridges and Images
A quick search of Design Space will yield lots of really fun images and phrases that you can use for your Thanksgiving projects. Many of these are included with Cricut Access, and you can also buy them separately. If you search “Thanksgiving” or “Thanks” or even “Fall” in their image library, you will be presented with so many fun ideas.
Here are a couple of image sets that you can currently purchase.
- Thanksgiving Table Decor Set
- Thanksgiving Digital Set
- Autumn Celebrations Thanksgiving – Set 1, Set 2, Set 3
One of my favorite places for images and design sets is Design Bundles. They always have tons of great ideas. I highly recommend subscribing to one of their Plus subscriptions. Here are a few that I just saw when I searched Thanksgiving:
- Thanksgiving Quotes SVG Bundle
- Thanksgiving Design Bundle – 40 Images
- Thanksgiving SVG Bundle – 25 Images
- Thanksgiving T-Shirt Bundle
- Thanksgiving Front Porch Sign Bundle
- Thanksgiving Mandala Bundle
- Thanksgiving Crafting Turkey Bundle
Cricut Design Space Thanksgiving Projects
As you might suspect, Cricut has lots of ready-to-go projects available in Design Space. I just searched, “Thanksgiving” and I was presented with tons of amazing ideas.
Below I’ve shared a couple that stood out to me, but I would recommend going in there and perusing their collection yourself to see what stands out to you!
- Thanksgiving Coaster Place Cards
- Thanksgiving Leftover Kit
- Thanksgiving Gift Canister
- Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Happy Thanksgiving Wooden Sign
- Personalized Turkey Place Cards
- Football, Turkey, Nap T-Shirt
- Will Run for Pie Shirt
- Thankful for Pie T-Shirt
- 3D Pilgrim Shirt
- Thankful Chalkboard
- Give Thanks Place Mat
- Give Thanks Banner
- Thankful Frame
Cricut Crafts for Thanksgiving
There are so many amazing reasons to celebrate during the Thanksgiving season, which means there are so many great crafts you can make!
When you’re trying to come up with great Thanksgiving crafts to make with your Cricut this year, there are a few different routes you can take.
From decorating your home with fall décor to creating new items for your Thanksgiving tabletop, there are so many great ways to use your Cricut for Thanksgiving.
These Thanksgiving Cricut ideas are some of my favorite ways to use my cutting machine to celebrate the holiday:
- Serving tray: Create a beautiful serving tray to display your Thanksgiving desserts with your Cricut this year.
- Placemats: Cut some heat transfer vinyl to decorate your placemats this year and add a personal touch to your holiday table settings.
- Place settings: Create custom place settings for each of your dinner guests with the help of your Cricut this Thanksgiving.
- Centerpiece: Use your Cricut to cut paper flowers for your centerpiece or decorate your vase with inspirational words using vinyl or paint.
- Invitations: Create amazing invitations for your dinner guests this year with the help of your Cricut.
- Home décor: Make some pretty fall décor to decorate your home so your guests can enjoy the holiday in style.
- Painted signs: Create a seasonal sign for your home to welcome guests to your Thanksgiving dinner this year.
- T-shirts: Show how thankful you are by making your family homemade Thanksgiving t-shirts using your Cricut.
Thanksgiving Cricut Ideas
With so many amazing ways to use your Cricut for Thanksgiving, I bet you’re ready to get crafting! These amazing Cricut projects are a great way to create some amazing new projects in preparation for Thanksgiving this year.
First off, here are a few projects we have done here on Clarks Condensed:
And here are some other great ideas from around the web:
- Interactive Thanksgiving centerpiece. Help your family tell everyone what they’re thankful for this year with this DIY Thanksgiving centerpiece using your Cricut.
- Decorative fall jars. Get your home ready for hosting Thanksgiving dinner by making your own fall decorations with the help of your Cricut.
- Fall tea towel. Decorate your kitchen with a little fall cheer with this easy DIY fall tea towel.
- Thanksgiving sign. Add some Thanksgiving décor to your home this year by making your own Thanksgiving sign.
- Wood block pumpkins. Turn wood blocks into cute fall pumpkins to add to the rest of your Thanksgiving décor this holiday season.
- Thanksgiving table theme. Create a cute theme to your holiday decorations this year with the help of this fun themed thanksgiving table scape idea.
- Thanksgiving place cards. Make place cards for all your guests at your dinner table with this easy Thanksgiving Cricut idea.
- Thanksgiving table runner. Decorate your Thanksgiving table with your own DIY table runner by using your Cricut to create a stencil.
- Family tree craft. Get your family involved in creating your own family tree this Thanksgiving with this easy Cricut craft.
- Grateful platter. Decorate a serving platter to add some Thanksgiving décor to your dinner spread with this simple Thanksgiving Cricut idea.
- Turkey craft for kids. Keep the kids at your Thanksgiving dinner entertained with this cute Cricut turkey craft for kids.
- Leaf centerpiece. Create your own fall centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table with this leaf and twig Cricut craft.
- Gobble Gobble sign. Add some Thanksgiving décor to your home this year with the help of this Gobble Gobble Y’all Cricut sign.
Thanksgiving T-Shirt Ideas
Making my own t-shirts is one of my favorite ways to use my Cricut. That means I love finding cute t-shirts to make for the holidays. These amazing Thanksgiving t-shirt ideas are the perfect way to celebrate this fall.
Don’t forget to check out this awesome Thanksgiving T-Shirt SVG Bundle
- Thankful t-shirt. Show your thankfulness this holiday with the help of a Thanksgiving t-shirt made with your Cricut.
- My First Thanksgiving Onesie. Celebrate your baby’s first Thanksgiving with the help of a cute homemade onesie using your Cricut.
- Gobble til You Wobble t-shirt. Create a cute t-shirt for your Thanksgiving celebration with your Cricut this year.
- Gobble Gobble shirt. Make an adorable Thanksgiving shirt for your kids this holiday season with this cute gobble gobble design.
- Thanksgiving truck design. Create a rustic Thanksgiving shirt for your family members with this cute Happy Thanksgiving truck design for your Cricut.
- Thanksgiving 24/7. If you’re looking for a funny Thanksgiving shirt idea, you’ll love this Thanksgiving 24/7 idea for the holiday.
- Turkey and Touchdowns. Does your family love watching football on Thanksgiving? This fun football Thanksgiving shirt is perfect!