Each week, I prepare a list of products related to our featured recipes that I think are totally essential. I only share this list with subscribers, so hopefully you’ll enjoy my suggestions.
This week, I am sharing a few tools that I LOVE to use when I’m making cookies. Cookies is really an art, and when you have the right tools, it makes that art so much easier.
Silicone Baking Mats – these are my FAVORITE baking tool ever. They make it so much simpler to cook! I give them to people all the time as gifts, and they often tell me it was the best gift they’ve gotten.
Nordic Ware Baking Sheet – even if you use the silicone baking mats, you need a good quality baking sheets. I got the Nordic Ware kind from Costco, and I’m a huge fan. If you opt not to use a silicone baking mat, I would recommend getting a quality parchment paper to use with your cookies.
Magnetic Measuring Spoons – I have had a lot of measuring spoons over the years, but I absolutely LOVE this! Though I did hear about the Levoon spoons recently, and I’m dying to try them. When it comes to baking, you NEEd to be accurate.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com