- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1-2 sleeves of Saltines
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil, and lay crackers down to cover the whole area.
- On stove top combine butter and brown sugar. Once melted bring to a boil and keep stirring for 3 mins.
- Pour over crackers evenly and bake for 5 mins (Toffee will be bubbly)
- Take out of oven and pour the chocolate chips on top.
- As you see the chocolate start melting use a spatula or back of a spoon to spread it evenly over all the crackers.
- Add crushed candy cane or any other kind of treat (i.e. mini M&M's, white chocolate, toffee chips) to the top while the chocolate is still melting.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins and then break apart in uneven pieces.
- And enjoy!!
I think this is what Santa is getting this year from the kids, with a little eggnog of course!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- What DIY Projects Can I Make with My Cricut? 50+ Creative Ideas - January 16, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide to Character Dining at Disneyland - January 10, 2017
- Easy Breakfast Enchiladas - January 2, 2017