Disclosure: I was given a 50 percent discount from Zurchers in exchange for a post featuring some of their items. All opinions are my own.
Last Saturday, we celebrated Jack’s birthday with friends and family. Weeks (okay…months!) of planning, it come out (mostly) without a hitch. Here’s the invitation — I designed it myself!
- One word to describe Jack
- Memory of Jack during his first year
- Where will Jack go to college
- What will Jack want to be?
- What is a wish for Jack’s future
- What is some advice for Jack at the age of 18
If you loved some of the items we used, be sure to check out these links at Zurchers.com to purchase them, or anything else to make your party awesome:
Sweet Little Cupcake Boy Birthday Cups
Sweet Little Cupcake Boy Lunch Napkins
Sweet Little Cupcake Boy Tablecloth
Green Kiwi Plates
Yellow Sunshine Plates
Party Favor boxes (more variety in store)
Helium Balloons: Ruby Red, Lime, Jewel Lime
Yellow Paper Garland
Green Paper Garland
Green Striped Straws
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Dutch Oven Pizza Recipe - June 27, 2016
- The Trick That Has Saved Us Thousands on Electronics - June 23, 2016
- 13 Places to Find Your Ancestors - June 22, 2016